

Well, an update for everyone has been way overdue. We moved to the Chicago area on the 1st of May. We are renting until we get some issues resolved with the previous contract we are trying to cancel. Julie is feeling very well and we are very thankful for a healthy pregnancy so far. We are about 4 weeks away from our projected due date of June 15th. We hope you are all doing well. Stay tuned for more updates, and let us know if you will be in the Chicago area.
2 comments:
I need to send you all the pics I took at the shower!
I'm totally with you Lee, about cotton balls vs. jumping out of planes. I'd definitely do the whole skydiving thing (and I have gone bungee jumping), but I just can NOT do cotton balls! LOL! They're like nails on a chalkboard--ick!
So cute, I can't wait to see that little man:)
Post a Comment