We are on the road again! Today we are in Elwood, Indiana visiting Lee's parents. Gma and Gpa are enjoying their little cutie grandson. Last weekend we were in Neenah, Wisconsin and then I flew out to Phoenix for the week. Next week is a quick work trip to Minnesota.
What's new you ask! Max is crawling like a champ and walking with the assistance of any stationary object. He is facinated with power cords and outlets that rallies a "no, no!" from dad and mom. Two days ago he climbed the entire flight of stairs. He has also graduated up to a big boy car seat and loving it.
Finally, the latest picutes of our little joy:
What's new you ask! Max is crawling like a champ and walking with the assistance of any stationary object. He is facinated with power cords and outlets that rallies a "no, no!" from dad and mom. Two days ago he climbed the entire flight of stairs. He has also graduated up to a big boy car seat and loving it.
Finally, the latest picutes of our little joy:
Max in his Easter outfit.
Max sporting a tie, what a little man!!
Max & Mac, buddies from the start!
Mommy's favorite picture!
Max with big brother over President's Day weekend
At the auto show in Chicago
What a doll in daddy's hat...
Grandpa H & Max
I'm ready to go, outta my way Santa!
Brothers from another mother
2007 Christmas Family Picture
So we really needed to update our photos, here are a few from 2007:
I couldn't resist the urge... Max and his chicken all dressed for Halloween
That's it for now, promise to make the next update sooner...at least before he turns 5 years old!
4 comments:
FINALLY! I'd all but given up on you guys ;) LOVE YOU!!
Miss you guys! Let's get together sometime this summer.
I just saw your family pictures on Dusty's blog site. They turned out wonderful. I'm so glad that you were able to connect with him!
I was thinking of you and your wonderful hubby and darling son and came back th your website. I am so happy I did! Max is soooo cute and I can see his personality thought the snapshots. I know you are thrilled with every phase of his growth. Enjoy and know that I think of you often. Love, Janet and John
Post a Comment